Parkdean Resorts Newquay Holiday Park is a great country park set three miles out of town. Located in the UK’s surf capital which boasts 11 fantastic beaches – most of them with Blue Flag awards – you’ll never find yourself far from being able to ride the waves or just appreciate the stunning views across the countryside. If you don’t fancy water sports, try visiting the zoo, the great cafes, the shops and bars……
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment at Fistral Entertainment Venue and bar.
* Heated three pool complex with 200ft waterslide and fun children’s water feature.
* Assault course with cargo net, balance bars, monkey bars, rope climb and more.
* Tregenna Bar & Grill with a modern seating area and big screen TV.
* Poolside Kiosk for drinks and sandwiches.
* Four adventure play areas with swings, slides, climbing areas and forts.
* Nine hole pitch ‘n’ putt.
* Mini ten-pin bowling, amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Plus book now for a low £50 Deposit and SAVE up to £100 on 7 nights! For more information or to book online, visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Newquay also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!