Newquay View Resort is situated in a series of beautiful valleys close to Porth – a coastal village just two miles from Newquay town centre. Porth, with its gorgeous beach and the wildlife-rich Porth Island are around a 15 minute walk from the resort. Newquay has an array of dramatic beaches and the Atlantic surf rolling into the coast makes it a hot spot for surfers and families alike.
There are many different types of accommodation available to suit everyone. Whether you’re after a large berth caravan for your entire family, a cosy glamping pod for two, a spacious pitch for your motor home or a sheltered spot for your tenting holiday, Newquay View Resort can help!
Glamping Pods. Enjoy the more glamorous side of camping –the standard glamping pods are a quirky way to experience the great outdoors, whilst having some essential home comforts.
Camping & Touring. Set amongst stunning landscapes and greenery, the camping and touring pitches are perfect for exploring the great Cornish outdoors. Tents, touring caravans and motor homes are all welcome.
Caravans. Whether you are looking for luxurious quality or great value for money, there is a wide range of holiday caravans to suit all families and budgets.
The Venue Club houses nightly entertainment from Easter weekend until the end of October half-term and includes a kids disco, with light up dance floor and mascot Surfing Sami keeping the little ones entertained early on in the evening. There is a fully functional kitchen offering delicious dishes using local products, providing evening meals Monday to Sunday and a lunch menu Saturday & Sunday.
Park facilities include:
- Free use of indoor heated pool with sauna and steam room
- Free use of outdoor heated pool with sun terrace
- Café at the indoor pool serving coffee & hot breakfast
- Blue Surf School with lessons at Watergate Bay
- Endless Pool Elite -swim training pool, in partnership with Cornish Swim Academy
- Fitness Classes and sports massage in partnership with Newquay Sports Massage Therapy
- Venue Club and bar
- The Venue Restaurant serving lunch(12 – 3pm Sat & Sun ONLY) and dinner (5pm – 9pm every evening)
- 3 Venues available for Private Hire
- Amusement Arcade
- Fish ‘n’ Chip takeaway (seasonal opening hours)
- Two outdoor kids play areas
- Dog walking field
- Convenience store and off licence
- Launderette with washers, dryers and ironing facilities available
- Heated shower and amenity buildings for campers and tourers
- Wifi –free WiFi in The Venue Club.