Widemouth Fields Holiday Park is a great place from which to explore the beauties of the north Cornish coast. Surrounded by glorious countryside and phenomenal views; only a mile west from the park you’ll be greeted by the golden sands of Widemouth Bay. Just 5 miles north and you’ll discover the seaside town of Bude – Voted the Best UK Coastal Resort in the UK Travel Awards 2016. There are lots of pubs, coastal walks and restaurants close by, plus Tintagel and historic places of interest are within easy reach.
Accommodation options at Widemouth Fields.
Holiday Lodges – A real taste of luxury with a beautiful holiday lodge available to hire.
Holiday Caravans – Modern holiday caravans available for hire including three 2017, two and three bedroom caravans from the Elite Plus range and an Elite Platinum caravan which comes complete with a decking area.
Luxury Glamping Pods – Luxury self-contained glamping pods complete with shower-room and kitchenette.
Glamping Pods – Five cosy, heated pods including essential creature comforts such as a fridge, TV, kettle and microwave.
Touring and Camping – A beautiful new touring area, with a range of generously-sized premium pitches available to book.
Facilities at Widemouth Fields:
- Brand new outdoor playground
- Dog walking field
- Mini-market shop
- Indoor dish-washing area
- Bar and reception updated in 2017
- Launderette with clothes and wetsuit drying facilities
- Large spacious showers & toilets, including family bathrooms, shaving sockets
- Baby change facilities
- Dog exercise field
- Access to sister park at Bude Holiday Resort (5 miles away) with heated outdoor pool (May-Sept) and nightly entertainment (Easter to October half-term)