Float away in unforgettable surroundings. Submerge yourself in characterful history. Dive into delicious food and breathe in the fresh sea air. Nestled on Falmouth harbour, The Greenbank Hotel’s unique location, characterful heritage, contemporary styling and outstanding levels of service keep guests coming back, year after year.
Steeped in history with sweeping sea views, the four-star hotel was originally built in 1640 and has now been lovingly refurbished.
Moor up on The Greenbank’s private pontoons, float from your boat to the dinner table, then sink a few local pints in their cosy quayside pub The Working Boat. From rustic fine dining in the Water’s Edge restaurant, to al fresco cocktails on the terrace or hearty pub favourites – there’s something for everyone.
And at the end of the day, the plushest of rooms await. Whether it’s a lazy lie-in with breakfast in bed, a soothing spa treatment or long soak in your bath tub – there’s every excuse to retreat to this Cornish coastal hideaway.
Whether you’re paddling at the shoreline, strolling the bustling cobbled streets or lounging on our terrace, know you’ll be captivated by Falmouth and what it has to offer. Let The Greenbank share it with you…
- Serene location on the water's edge
- Falmouth's oldest hotel, built in 1640
- Played host to the famous packet ship captains in the 1700s and Florence Nightingale in 1907
- Kenneth Grahame based Wind in the Willows on his stay here
- Private pontoons free for guests to use
- Recently reopened pub - The Working Boat - established in 1876
- Tranquil spa treatment room
- Rustic fine dining set against stunning vistas
- Classic, Superior and Deluxe rooms available plus Master Suite
- Dog-friendly rooms with doggy treats, bowls and blankets
- Free Superfast WiFi throughout
- 24 hour room service and ample parking